One of the key ingredients to creating a successful product or service is marketing. Our hands-on Marketing workshops guides students through the ‘4P’s’ (Product, Price, Promotion and Place) to enable them to gain an insight into what makes an effective marketing campaign.
– Developing a Unique Selling Point for a product or service.
– Finding the correct price to sell a product or service.
– Using promotional materials to effectively market a product or service.
– Discussion around where best to sell a product or service based upon it’s market.
– Questions and Answers with a business leader.
Our cost structure has been proven to match most schools budgets with each workshop costing £100 for a maximum of 60 minutes and discounts available for multiple bookings. We do ask that travel and accommodation (if necessary) expenses are covered. We also offer a flat day rate of £500 for a maximum of 5 workshops or half-day rate of £275 (applies to most locations – travel fees may still apply).
On a tight budget? We can provide all our workshops via Zoom.
Interested in booking one of our workshops or finding out more about our private tutoring? For more information about how we can meet your requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will reply shortly: