The current economic crisis facing households has significantly raised the importance of budgeting and money management. Our Personal Budgeting workshops provide students with the knowledge and skills to take personal financial responsibility both in the present and in the future.
– Understanding the principles of personal financial responsibility.
– How to budget effectively on a monthly and yearly basis.
– Discussing the financial issues facing households on a daily basis and provoking students creativity to solve such problems.
– Developing business acumen to aid financial decisions.
– Questions and Answers session.
Our cost structure has been proven to match most schools budgets with each workshop costing £100 for a maximum of 60 minutes and discounts available for multiple bookings. We do ask that travel and accommodation (if necessary) expenses are covered. We also offer a flat day rate of £500 for a maximum of 5 workshops or half-day rate of £275 (applies to most locations – travel fees may still apply).
On a tight budget? We can provide all our workshops via Zoom.
Interested in booking one of our workshops or finding out more about our private tutoring? For more information about how we can meet your requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form below and we will reply shortly: